Jewellery Salesperson / Designer
Job Posting: OGHR00002
We are looking for a highly creative and detail oriented individual to join our team on a full time basis.
Responsibilities / Skill Sets:
- Act as a brand ambassador to provide excellent sales and after-sales service
- Handle enqueries and respond to customer’s feedback in a professional manner
- Develop excellent relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Assist in daily stock keeping and operational tasks
- Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
- GCE ‘N’ level or above
- Conversant in English and Mandarin. Additional languages such as Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, Hokkien is highly advantangeous
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Above 3 years experience working in a mid-luxury jewellery or luxury goods company is preferred.
- Team player. Able to work as a team to achieve sales targets.
- Presentable, Plesant and Outgoing
- Computer literate
Jewellery design (classical drawing and/or CAD) is highly advantageous.
We offer a warm family environment, good remuneration packages and benefits and career progression to the right candidate. Singaporeans and PRs only.
Please email your detailed CV with a recent photograph stating your expected salary, available work hours and your work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.