Digital Marketing Executive (Part Time)
Job Posting: OGHR00003
We are looking for a highly creative and detail oriented individual to join our team.
This role is ideal for a candidate seeking a flexible work schedule. We require a weekly commitment of 8-16 hours in the office for meetings with the Directors and on-site jewellery photo shoots, with the option of completing written content work remotely.
Responsibilities / Skill Sets:
1. Support Directors to oversee and execute overall campaign calendar across all social media touch points including marketing campaigns, brand partnerships and influencer marketing
2. Work with Directors to create creative and original content (written & pictorial) for the brand’s social media platforms
3. Daily execution and monitoring of digital marketing initiatives on website and social media channels
4. Collate and conduct weekly post-mortem performance analysis with clear and actionable insights
5. Develop improvement plans and action points for future campaigns
6. Manage branding partners and local vendors
Qualities we are looking for:
1. Love and passion for jewellery 🙂
2. 5 years of relevant work experience preferably in digital marketing / branding field in a mid-luxury/jewellery brand
3. Experience in digital brand strategy and planning
4. Social media addict with strong knowledge on latest trends
5. Highly creative with proven track record in identifying target audiences and digital campaigns
6. Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
7. Proficient in copywriting
8. Excellent command of written and spoken English. Mandarin skills preferred.
9. Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet
Please email your detailed CV with a recent photograph stating your expected salary, available work hours and your work portfolio to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.