Orient Jewellers Online Sales and Shopee Mall Sales Terms and Conditions
1. The selling price of all gold and precious stone jewellery does not include cost of alteration.
2. No Trade-Ins for white gold ornaments and jewellery items.
3. On willing buyer and seller basis, we may repurchase the nett weight of Pure and 916 Gold sold by us accompanied by a sales receipt in exchange for new gold ornaments at 18% less of the prevailing retail rate. A further deduction of minimum 10% will be made if exchanged for cash.
4. Ways to safeguard your jewellery – To ensure lifetime satisfaction all jewellery including gold ornaments, gemstones, jade and pearls should be kept away from mercury, acid, oil and other substances with similar qualities and/or effects. Protection against extreme temperatures to prevent decolouration and/or any other form of deterioration.
5. The customer agrees that Orient has brought to your attention the implication of the Lemon Law and its own company policy in relation to the aforestated which explicitly explains the condition of the product sold to him. The customer has inspected and confirmed that the product sold to him is in good marketable condition as far as he can visually ascertain. Furthermore, the customer has accepted the price stated in the invoice as fair.
6. All terms and conditions mentioned in the invoice above are subjected to change without prior notice.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Updated by Orient Jewellers on 28 May 2020