When purchasing from our website www.orientjewellers.com.sg and/or our Shopee Mall web-store www.shopee.sg/orientjewellers1970 you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions set out by Orient Goldsmiths & Jewellers Pte Ltd (“we”):
1. The selling price of all gold and precious stone jewellery does not include cost of alteration.
2. No Trade-Ins for white gold ornaments and jewellery items.
3. On willing buyer and seller basis, we may repurchase the nett weight of Pure and 916 Gold sold by us accompanied by a sales receipt in exchange for new gold ornaments at 18% less of the prevailing retail rate. A further deduction of minimum 10% will be made if exchanged for cash.
4. Ways to safeguard your jewellery – To ensure lifetime satisfaction all jewellery including gold ornaments, gemstones, jade and pearls should be kept away from mercury, acid, oil and other substances with similar qualities and/or effects. Protection against extreme temperatures to prevent decolouration and/or any other form of deterioration.
5. The customer agrees that Orient has brought to your attention the implication of the Lemon Law and its own company policy in relation to the aforestated which explicitly explains the condition of the product sold to him. The customer has inspected and confirmed that the product sold to him is in good marketable condition as far as he can visually ascertain. Furthermore, the customer has accepted the price stated in the invoice as fair.
6. All terms and conditions mentioned above are subjected to change without prior notice.
APPLICABLE ONLY FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA ORIENT JEWELLERS’ MAIN WEBSITE (www.orientjewellers.com.sg)
Return Policy (only applicable for orders placed via Orient Jewellers’ website www.orientjewellers.com.sg)
1. No returns are allowed. We only accept exchanges.
2. We only allow exchanges for local orders (i.e. orders delivered to a Singapore address). We do not accept orders with international delivery.
3. You may exchange your item for full-priced merchandise purchased in store with the original receipt within 7 business days of purchase. The exchange value must be equal or higher to the original value. If no jewellery item strikes your fancy you may request to place a deposit with us for a purchase on a later date.
4. The following items are not eligible for exchange:
– Bespoke / Customized jewellery
– Engraved jewellery
– Items purchased during a sale or promotion
5. Items eligible for exchange must meet all of following conditions:
a. New and sealed condition
b. Complete with all items included in the purchase including original invoices; and
c. With original product packaging and price tags
6. All exchanges must be done at Orient Jewellers Singapore physical store located at 177 Toa Payoh Central #01-166 Singapore 310177.
7. Orient Goldsmiths & Jewellers Pte Ltd reserves the right to decline your item for exchange if the product is no longer in a proper condition as deemed by us.
8. Additional charges may apply.
Delivery Policy (only applicable for orders placed via Orient Jewellers’ website www.orientjewellers.com.sg)
1. We offer free local standard shipping within Singapore with every online purchase above SGD $500 (not including free shipping promotions).
2. We provide 3 shipping options:
a) In Store Pick Up
b) Standard Shipping (3 – 5 business days)
c) Express Shipping on a Specific Date. Please take note of point 4 below.
3. Our processing time for In Store Pick Up is 1 business day excluding Sundays and public holidays, with a cut-off time of 3pm daily.
4. An Orient Jewellers staff will contact you within 1 business day of order placement excluding Sundays and public holidays to arrange for in-store pick up or delivery. We endeavour to deliver your order within 3 – 5 business days from order confirmation. Delivery time slots will be arranged when we contact you for the order. There will be no delivery on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays. An external delivery provider may be engaged to fulfill the delivery. Orders made around the festive seasons such as Chinese New Year or Christmas may take longer to be delivered.
5. There will be no refund of Express Shipping charges if the customer changes his mind after the order is paid and confirmed.
6. For instances where items are personally delivered by an Orient Jewellers staff we may require the customer who placed the order to receive it in person. We may request to see a form of identification upon delivery and seek your kind understanding on this.
7. The item must be checked to be in good condition on the spot and once the delivery order is acknowledged by the recipient the item is considered sold. In the event that the recipient is not contactable it will be considered a failed delivery.
8. We regret that only one delivery attempt will be made. Any re-delivery fee will be borne by the customer.
Orient Goldsmiths & Jewellers Pte Ltd reserves the right to change all terms and conditions mentioned above without prior notice.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com. We will get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Updated by Orient Jewellers on 2 January 2023